Thursday, August 14, 2008

Swim Lessons for Blake & Ryker!!!

This summer my boys both took swim lessons through ISR. They were taught how to "swim-float-swim". I really wanted more of a survival swim lesson which is what ISR does. Both boys did great and were able to float and swim by the end. These pictures are of them floating.
The boys both learned to swim, flip over and float, and then flip over to swim again. These pictures are of both of them swimming. Blake is actually diving for sticks is this one.
These pictures of both boys reaching the side. I am so proud of them and feel a little bit of comfort knowing they have these skills. If you are interested in looking into these lessons for your kids go to infantswim.com. They take kids 6 mos. to 6 years old.




4 comments:

Carrie said...

I am glad! I still teach swim lessons and I can't tell you how important swim lessons are.

Kevin and Allison said...

What a good mom! Good swim skills are so important and it's fun too! I remember loving swim lessons.

The Alvords said...

Good for you! I am all about survival swim lessons before fun swim lessons. I think they are so important and you are so smart for doing them with both boys.

The Hughes' said...

Your kids are so cute! Hey, I don't know if I said this on the last comment, but I have put you guys on our site! I hope that's okay! If not let me know!