Thursday, July 31, 2008

Blake's Birthday Pictures! I know I am very late!

This picture is of Blake blowing out his 4 candles on his Nemo cake. I can't believe I have a four year old. He is so sweet and cute and I love his adorable personality!
This is Blake with his friends at the birthday party. Aparently he is the only one who won't look at the camera. Ryker is on daddy's lap and the rest are from left to right, Brock, Cailyn, Blake, Landon, Lukas
This is Blake counting money he got for his birthday. I know he doesn't really get how much it is worth in the sense of buying things, but he was thrilled. I love that at this age, pennies are still a large amount to earn! Thank goodness for me!

2 comments:

The Gotzingers said...

Aw... happy birthday Blake!! How exciting. 4... Yay!

Anonymous said...

I still can't get over how cute my nephews are. Love you guys