Thursday, June 26, 2008

Slacker!

OK,
So I am apologizing for any of you who come to my blog planning to see something new posted because... it just doesn't happen. I keep saying, "I am definitely going to get to that this week", and surely enough, the week passes and it just doesn't happen. Needless to say, I have pictures of my sweet little four-year-old's birthday party and also a picture of my new hair cut and color that have not been posted, but I will get to it... hopefully this month :)

3 comments:

Kevin and Allison said...

Get on it lady! I want to see pictures!!!

The Alvords said...

Yay, keep the posts coming!

Unknown said...

hey Shali! Your Guatamala trip looks awesome! It looks like it was tons of work and really interesting. That is awesome that you were able to go help that family. We are getting settled in Alamosa. Hope all is well there. We miss you guys! keep in touch!